Delicious Black Bean Burrito submitted by Desiree Vaughn
Creamy really good Burritio
• 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno peppers
• 3 ounces cream cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Original Recipe Yield 2 large burritos
1. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven heated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
2. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Place onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapenos in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour beans into skillet, cook 3 minutes stirring.
3. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet with salt. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir cilantro into mixture.
4. Spoon mixture evenly down center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up. Serve immediately.